Transfer Out Process

Moving to Another District?

Students must be transferred out by the parent or legal guardian at the student's school of attendance.  We recommend that you reach out to the main office to request a transfer card in advance of visiting the building as the Principal will need to approve and sign the transfer card and they may not be available when you visit.

Please note that any equipment such as chromebooks must be returned to the main office upon transferring out of District.  Also, any unpaid fines will be due upon the date of transfer out.

Thank you!

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.