• All students who receive medication in school MUST have a doctor's order.  This includes "over-the-counter" medication such as Tylenol or ibuprofen.  Please print the attached forms, complete and sign the parent portion and have your doctor complete the rest.  Your doctor may fax the form to school, or you can drop it off along with the medication.  
    There are separate forms for Asthma and for students who require an Epi-Pen due to severe allergies.  Those are also attached.