The Board of Education has approved a required uniform for every student attending the Lindenwold Public Schools, and it is outlined in Policy #5511 Dress and Grooming, approved in December 2017. This policy will be enforced per the School Code of Conduct.
- Families who are unable to purchase uniforms due to financial hardship must submit a letter of request to the principal's office. Upon review and conference with the families / guardians, students will be provided with the appropriate uniforms from the comfort closet.
- A student must have the uniform on in order to be admitted into the building. Bringing a uniform to school to change into or keeping a uniform in a locker will not be permitted and will be considered a violation of the school uniform policy. Students must come to school in a proper uniform and remain in a proper uniform throughout the school day.
- On athletic game days or special event days, members of athletic teams or clubs may be asked to wear their school issued TEAM shirt or jersey with permission from the principal. However, the pants/bottoms must follow the uniform policy.
- Lindenwold "SPIRIT WEAR" tops may be worn every day and will be considered part of a student's approved uniform. "SPIRIT WEAR" is defined as: any Lindenwold clothing item sold by the District or sold by a school-sponsored club/activity/sport. The item must include the Lindenwold School or District name or our school mascot.
Example: Sports teams often hold fundraisers and sell Lindenwold "SPIRIT WEAR."
Example: The Lindenwold Pop-Up Shop sells Lindenwold "SPIRIT WEAR."
- On special designated days, schools may host "spirit" or "theme" days. These special and unique days permit students to dress in accordance to a specific theme. The theme is usually supported by the Student Council, National Honor Society, or it may align to a specific academic-themed experience. These days are organized with the permission of the Principal.
Example: Dress-Up Day
Example: 80's Day
EXAMPLE: TRADITIONAL UNIFORM ITEMS
EXAMPLE: SPIRIT WEAR ITEMS PERMITTED TO BE WORN EVERY DAY